The parishes, missions, schools and organizations that serve within the Episcopal Diocese of Northern California are all connected to each other. Together we work to “make disciples, raise up saints & transform communities.” We all strive to live by the baptismal covenant so that both as individuals and communities of faith we do our part to:
- resist evil & repent & return to the Lord
- proclaim by word and example the Good News of Christ
- seek and serve Christ in all persons, loving your neighbor as yourself
- strive for justice and peace among all people, and respect the dignity of every human being
Sexual exploitation is a violation of that covenant which is core to our identity. When incidents of sexual exploitation occur, they hinder our ability to move forward in a manner consistent with our goals and beliefs.
* Does sexual exploitation affect more than just the two people involved in the relationship?
* Name some of the effects on a victim.
Next: Click on Session III: Prevention.