The Episcopal Diocese of Northern California is committed to keeping churches and diocesan organizations safe from all forms of sexual misconduct; child abuse, sexual exploitation and sexual harassment. Any kind of sexual violation is contrary to what we uphold in the baptismal covenant. The diocese is committed to seek and serve Christ in all persons and to provide places in which people of all ages are
- sustained and upheld in communities of faith,
- encouraged to inquire and discern together,
- and nurtured in such a way that they experience the gift of joy and wonder in all God’s creation.
The Diocese currently provides training in the areas of:
- Child Abuse Prevention
- Sexual Exploitation Prevention
- Sexual Harssament Prevention
Next: Click on What training do you need?